Wireless Value Proposition
There is a significant number of advantages of choosing a wireless automation system over a traditional hardwired system. Points below highlight some of the key advantages.
- Reduce Operating Costs: Wireless technology simply eliminates trenching, running conduit, and reduces the usage of raw materials. The cost of engineering to conduct extensive surveys, planning, along with permitting are removed from the equation.
- Rapid Implementation: Because there are less obstacles and time needed for deployment, data collection comes on almost instantly.
- Better Information and Improved Operator Safety: Replacing manual readings with an automated system provides data that is more timely, accurate, and consistent. More importantly, wireless automation systems reduce hazardous exposure to human beings and also helps eliminate or prevent accidents while providing 24/7, around-the-clock, near real-time monitoring.
- Trusted, Secure Wireless Network: By delivering a wireless system that is robust, reliable, and secure, operators are empowered to solely focus efforts on optimization and making better decisions.
- Flexibility and Scalability: The OleumTech® System can be fully integrated to virtually any existing SCADA system or create an entirely new network structure providing users with greater flexibility. Designed to grow with networks of any size, the OleumTech Wireless System is truly capable of meeting the challenges of today’s complex SCADA systems.
- Environmental Compliance: Helps meet green initiatives and regulatory requirements.