Wireless Sensor Netwrok
- Secure, Reliable, Robust Wireless Performance
- Eliminates Costly Conduits and Wiring
- Monitor/Control Process Conditions 24/7
- License-Free ISM Band
- Reduces Labor, Installation and Maintenance Costs
- Helps Meet Regulatory Requirements
- Industrial Strength Performance & Durability
Oil & Gas (Wellhead Pressure - Casing, Tubing, Surface), Pipeline, Petro-Chem, Water/Wastewater, Utilities, Irrigation Systems, Mining SCADA Systems, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and Much More
OleumTech Wireless Analog/Pressure Transmitter is a self-contained, battery-powered 0-5 V monitoring solution for many industrial pressure monitoring applications including wellhead pressure and casing pressure monitoring. This product gives the user the flexibility of selecting their own third-party pressure sensor or pressure transducer and is available with 4 analog inputs that support 0-5 V with high precision 24-bit analog to digital conversion (ADC). This device is part of the OleumTech Wireless Sensor Network.
This Wireless Analog/Pressure Sensor Transmitter provides a junction box for wiring and two ¾” NPT female openings so that operators can mount using the side, bottom or utilize both openings. This Transmitter also ships with one ¾” to ½” reducer bushing for connecting to WIKA or other high quality pressure sensors.
OleumTech Wireless Analog/Pressure Transmitter is intrinsically safe certified for use in Class 1 Division 1 (Zone 0) hazardous areas. It can be operated in a hazardous environment with or without the enclosure without the risk or fear of causing an explosion. The transmitter uses license-free, secure data transmission with a range of up to 7500 ft. Range (2.3 Km).
The OleumTech Wireless Analog/Pressure Transmitter is a reliable, safe, and rugged wireless instrument, making it the ultimate choice for monitoring wellhead pressure, casing pressure, tubing pressure, surface or bradenhead pressure in the oil and gas industry as well as any other applications for monitoring analog 0-5 Volt output in water & wastewater, petro-chemical, agriculture, irrigation, utilities, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and many other industries. Especially in the oil and gas industry, the Analog/Pressure Sensor Transmitter is the ultimate solution for wireless remote monitoring of oil wells, gas wells, natural gas wells, and production wells.
|Ideal for Wireless Pressure Monitoring||Multi-Vendor Compatible||4 Analog Inputs 24-bit ADC|
|Direct or Pipe-Mount Version||Also Works With Other Analog Devices||902-928 MHz ISM License-Free Band|
|Self-Contained Battery Operation||Up to 10-Year Battery Life||class 1 division 1|
- High Performance Wireless Connectivity
- Suitable for Industrial Wireless Pressure Monitoring
- 4 Analog Input (0-5 Volt), 24-bit ADC
- Seamless Integration with Third-Party Pressure Transducers
- Direct or Pipe-Mounting Versions for Integration Flexibility
- License-Free 900 MHz Band, Secure Data Transmission (2.4 GHz Optional)
- Intrinsically Safe for Use in Hazardous Locations - Class 1 Division 1 C1D1 Wireless
- Self-Contained Battery Operation
- Easy-to-Install, Configure and Use
- Connects to Wireless Gateways
- User-Friendly BreeZ®Configuration Software
- Model Numbers:
- 900 MHz: SM5000-JP4 (4 AI)
- 2.4 GHz: SM5400-JP4 (4 AI)