OleumTech™ Launches Cathodic Protection Transmitter Kit
OleumTech Hires Robert Ward as It Expands its Business Development and Sales Team
Extensive Interview with OleumTech CEO, Paul Gregory
OleumTech™ is a leading provider of wireless automation solutions for industrial applications involving process monitoring and control systems. Our products unite traditional control infrastructures with cutting-edge wireless technology.
For over a decade, we have been committed to the needs of mission-critical wireless automation applications in the Oil & Gas, Refining, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Water/Wastewater industries, and many others.
Comprised of robust wireless sensors and wireless gateways, the WIO® System by OleumTech is an end-to-end wireless remote monitoring infrastructure that enables organizations to improve operational efficiency and productivity, reduce costs and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
We strive for continuing improvement to the quality of our products and services. In addition, we listen and work closely with our customers, enabling us to enhance and expand our line of products and solutions.
OleumTech headquarters is located in Irvine, California with offices located throughout North America.
- Trusted Wireless Network: The WIO® System combines 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz license-free ISM band with state-of-the-art technologies to create a reliable, robust, secure network.
- Rapid Implementation: Fast, easy installation; no permits required for commissioning.
- Reduce Operating Costs: No wires, no conduit, no trenching, no external power required; reduce costs and leverage installed SCADA system.
- Scalable & Flexible Solution: The WIO System can be fully integrated to virtually any existing SCADA system or create an entirely new network structure providing users with greater flexibility. Designed to grow with networks of any size, the WIO System is truly capable of meeting the challenges of today’s complex SCADA systems.
- Improve Operator Safety: Provides 24/7, around-the-clock, real-time monitoring.
- Empower Staff and Gain Competitive Advantage: Highly flexible control logic scripting enables corporate agility. Production employees can author, maintain, test and deploy control scripts to remote field production locations in an instant.
- Environmental Compliance: Meet green initiatives and regulatory requirements; spill prevention; reduce emissions.